Acceptable Use Policy
No harmful content
You may not use our services to promote or engage in activities that are intended to be harmful.
- Fradulent websites or applications designed to cause harm to others. These include:
- Applications/Websites designed to obtain sensitive information such as usernames, passwords and credit card details by disguising oneself as a trustworthy entity, also known as Phishing.
- Denial of Service (DoS). Inundating a target with communications requests so the target either cannot respond to legitimate traffic or responds so slowly that it becomes ineffective.
- Applications that may cause damage to other systems such as malware
You may not send email based communications without the consent of the recipient.
Tor Exit Nodes
You are able to run Tor Exit, Relay, and Bridge nodes on BitLaunch Servers. Please let us know that you are running an Exit Node by talking to us on support. This will help us deal with abuse complaints. We will not accept purposefully malicious activities.
Acceptable Use Policies of our provided hosts
You must also abide by the acceptable use policies of third-party host that you run a server on. These can be found below:
The following steps will take place upon report of abuse.
Failure to address abuse reports can result in account termination.
- In most cases, the offending server will be taken offline and left suspended. In severe cases, the server may be destroyed to prevent further damage.
- A member of the support team will pass on all details of the offence and give simple instructions on what actions need to be taken to reach a resolution.